Sunday, July 31, 2011

Glee Project: Duets



I've gotten hooked on The Glee Project, a reality show in which performers compete for a 7 episode role on Glee. There are a lot of talented young people out there. A couple weeks ago they paired off and did duets. These were my favorites:





As far as that episode's backstage dynamics, I thought it was quite endearing and refreshing that Cameron reacted so strongly about Lindsay kissing him. It was real. Nice to see that a guy, an attractive young guy, thinks seriously about these matters.

Tonight's episode focuses on Sexuality. Should be good.

I'll weigh in on my hopes for tomorrow's eliminations. I hope Cameron stays and I wouldn't mind if Alex left. He's narcissistic. I've warmed up to Lindsay, who's got a terrific voice, but Glee's got a surfeit of pretty girls. I hope Hannah stays. I like both Damien and Sam, but I have a feeling Sam will go soon unless he reveals more of his personality. I don't have a sense of who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment